Volunteer by donating your time.
There are a variety of ways in which you can help:
- Volunteer at our events and activities –Giving Hunger the Blues; Booths at Farmer’s Market and Fairs; Fashion Shows; etc.
- Food Drives: help coordinate food drives – locations, pick up, deliveries, donations
- Volunteer at any one of our participating members’ food pantries on a weekly basis
- Sign up your business, club, school, place of worship, etc. to collect food for us
- Social Media – help maintain Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Grant writing
- Phone Calling to sign up schools and companies to participate in our Thanksgiving Food Drive
- Marketing – help promote our program to the media
- Fund Raising – help by coordinating fund drives ; help get corporate sponsors; help plan fund raising events
- Volunteer coordinator